Youth Conference was a blast! But then again, how could you not love being able to spend three days with close friends. The only downside was the weather. It was cold and sprinkling every day. The camp out started out with a little training from the pros. We were sitting outside waiting for our orientation when all of a sudden we hear yelling from the other side of the field. We turn to find six or seven army men/women running at us. I almost died. They bossed us around a little telling us the rules of the camp. By the end of the day my legs were sore from doing our little exercise, squatted jumping jacks saying "They're always after me lucky charms." Ya not fun. The rest of camp was wonderful as we were taught by many amazing speakers. Friday night there was a dance and by the end I was pooped. Ian and I came back on Saturday and were off with friends within an hour. All I can say is that I had a great time with great friends and great leaders!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bam baby you got that right youth conference rocks!!!!!!! so so so fun and yes I was with you within an hour after we got back hehehe.
Post a Comment