Sunday, November 9, 2008

Young Men Young Women Retreat


It's youth conference that includes the beehives and the deacons. And let me tell you, it was a blast!!!! I hung out with my friends all weekend and we basically partied. The theme was kindness and one activity was to go and get to know someone. I had Mark Wolfert and did my best to get to know him. My friend Blake Oliver had me and at the last minute he decided to change my name from Maggie Asplund to Maggie Black. Now everyone found this hysterical except for me. According to Blake I turned bright red and I've been getting weird stares ever since. So the Black part is my friend, Neal Black he's the one that's sitting next to me in the pic. Well I'll get over it. :D

4 comments:

Jennifer Asplund said...

Nice, pic, Maggie Asplund-Black!
:-D. Now we're really buying Dad a shotgun for your 16th birthday.

MaRgArEt MaE said...

Ah man mom! do ya have to? lol jk luv ya!

mojo said...

hey you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaRgArEt MaE said...

thx!