Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School's Out


It's that time of year again. The time where kids rush out of school doors and finally greet that sweet freedom that has been calling out their names for months. And for me summer starts early! You see this is technically the last week of school, but from now on there is really no point in going. Today was the last day of finals, the last day of classes, and the rest of the days are just pointless. No more attendance, no more grades, no more nothin! I've already began my summer by going to the No Doubt, Paramore concert. They were both fantastic and I had a blast with my mom, Ian and his date Mallory. I came home at about midnight and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. As for the rest of the summer, who can say what it holds. I just hope it's full of lots of parties and a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Jennifer Asplund said...

I think it will include a lot of cleaning!