Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'M 16!!!!!!







Wahoo! I'm 16! haha I just love birthday's! And this was possibly one of the best birthday's i've had. My friends are so amazing and are so wonderful! there's just no other way to describe them. the best part was just being able to be with my best friend anna and spend all day with her. i love her and don't know what i would do without her. i look forward to being her friend forever. haha bff's. My party was a blast thanks to my amazing mom (i promise to not have another party for a few years) she was so wonderful and did what she could to keep us entertained although we entertained ourselves quite easily. but it's the thought that counts right? she took us to my noah's, which by the way is AMAZING, and played around. i'll never be able to sing happy birthday the same way again. thank you guys for making this a memorable birthday!

No comments: