Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009!!!!

Wow I can't believe it's 2009! The years just seems to be flying by. The first thing that went through my mind as the ball at Time Square dropped was, "Dang now I have to remember to put 09 on all of my school papers now".
There was a Multi Stake Dance last night that went from 8-midnight. I decided not to go. I just wanted to spend good times with great friends. Even though the friends that were going to the dance were mad at me for not going, I didn't care and I didn't go anyway. I'm anxious to see what this new year brings. The big 16 is coming up and let me tell you I'm super stoaked. I also wonder where my schooling is going to take me. Whether my math grades will be good enough to let me pursue the career of my choice, and if not, what career to fall back on.
Well I'll worry about that when the time comes. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: