
Seminary is one of my most favorite classes! Bro. Johnson (my teacher) is so entertaining, funny, and he has a testimony that makes me want to be a better person, a better daughter of God. We had a lesson yesterday on lying. I kind of chuckled when I heard of the lesson plan. You see before I walked into the building a senior boy, Chandler Newby, had opened the door for my friends and I. As usual I said thank you as I passed. From behind a heard him say "I'll send you my bill". This was unexpected and kind of funny. I yelled back, "Sorry I'm broke!" Then I turned to my friend and proceded to tell her that I actually have about $40 athome. She turned and started to tell him but I stopped her by saying, "Ok I have money, I'm just trying to save it." Well I went into seminary and my teacher said, "If you lie-you will die". A few kids who had heard what went on outside began to snicker and stare. Embarassing, not really. Funny, HILARIOUS! So I conclude again by saying, IF YOU LIE YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment